What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rotation

dazed952

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello forum...new here and with a problem. probably simple but.......

I downloaded Jeopardy and when it loaded it is up side down. I have my ipad in a zagg thing with keyboard etc. Usually the screen rotates to present the app right side up but not this one. I went to settings and clicked "lock rotation" and it was no help. Tried to unclick the "lock rotation" button, but it will not uncheck.

Jeopardy is still upside down, and lock rotation is still clicked. Can anyone can help??

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello forum...new here and with a problem. probably simple but.......

I downloaded Jeopardy and when it loaded it is up side down. I have my ipad in a zagg thing with keyboard etc. Usually the screen rotates to present the app right side up but not this one. I went to settings and clicked "lock rotation" and it was no help. Tried to unclick the "lock rotation" button, but it will not uncheck.

Jeopardy is still upside down, and lock rotation is still clicked. Can anyone can help??

Hi, welcome to iPF!
To "unclick" Lock Rotation in Settings - General - Use Side Switch To: simply click "Mute".
Second possibility: double press Home button to reveal the multitask bar, then swipe to the right, and you should see something like this:

image-600476412.jpg

Look at the arrow (bottom, left). If it looks like the one on my picture, tap it to unlock your device.

Perhaps this will solve your problem with Jeopardy:
Restart your iPad: turn it off, then on again.
Reset it: press and hold Home and Power button until the Apple logo appears.
Close the app: double press Home button to reveal the multitask bar, delete the app there.

Last edited:
OP
D

dazed952

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I turned on assisted touch and rotated the game. Worked fine. Closed the game, turned off assisted touch and turned off the ipad. Turned it back on and jeopardy is right side up. Don't know which worked but it is okay.

Thanks for the info. appreciate it.

Most reactions

Latest posts