What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad wont connect to iTunes

coshields

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad wont allow me to download apps from the iTunes Store. It continues to say that it cannot connect with iTunes, but my wifi is working just fine. What can I do?

OP
C

coshields

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bamashooter said:
Are you using the App Store app?

Yes. It will let me search apps, and select apps, but won't download any.

Roy Rob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
coshields said:
Yes. It will let me search apps, and select apps, but won't download any.

We would need a little more info. to help accurately. Have you ever been able to download? Do you have an Apple account? Are these free apps or purchase apps? Stuff like that.... :)

OP
C

coshields

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Roy Rob said:
We would need a little more info. to help accurately. Have you ever been able to download? Do you have an Apple account? Are these free apps or purchase apps? Stuff like that.... :)

Yes, I have never had a problem downloading apps before. I have an Apple account, logged off ( thinking that would help), now it won't let me log back on. The apps I tried to download were free. I am able to download apps on my iPhone, so my Apple account is working.

Once I search for an app, and click on install, it stalls and won't download. Then, after a minute or so it brings up a pop up that says it cannot connect to iTunes. This just started a week or so ago.

Does that help?

Most reactions

Latest posts