What's new

IPad wont connect to iTunes

coshields

iPF Noob
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
My iPad wont allow me to download apps from the iTunes Store. It continues to say that it cannot connect with iTunes, but my wifi is working just fine. What can I do?
 
coshields said:
Yes. It will let me search apps, and select apps, but won't download any.

We would need a little more info. to help accurately. Have you ever been able to download? Do you have an Apple account? Are these free apps or purchase apps? Stuff like that.... :)
 
Roy Rob said:
We would need a little more info. to help accurately. Have you ever been able to download? Do you have an Apple account? Are these free apps or purchase apps? Stuff like that.... :)

Yes, I have never had a problem downloading apps before. I have an Apple account, logged off ( thinking that would help), now it won't let me log back on. The apps I tried to download were free. I am able to download apps on my iPhone, so my Apple account is working.

Once I search for an app, and click on install, it stalls and won't download. Then, after a minute or so it brings up a pop up that says it cannot connect to iTunes. This just started a week or so ago.

Does that help?
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom