What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad will not connect to internet

csavvides

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi there my ipad will not connect to the internet on wifi network at home
I run a cable modem with airport extreme. Have tried many things restored factory settings,updates all ok, rebooted modem & airport extreme spoken to Telstra & mac support at length.Internet connection ok as my Macbook pro is working fine.
I run a macbook pro all ok with wifi at the Genius bar consultant checked and it is all ok on there wifi network so no hardware problems with ipad.
The ipad was ok with wifi at home upto a week ago however will not connect now.
Can you advise if there is anything more I can do.

Cheers

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A number of members have noticed that they've started to type their WiFi password and forgotten that they have 'auto capitalisation' set on and so the first letter of their password is upper case, when they meant it to be lower case. Probably not the issue here, but thought I'd mention it. I moved your post to iPad Help too because I thought you'd get a better response.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts