What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Wall Mount

Status
Not open for further replies.

dim3m

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad Wall Mount

IMG_2868.jpg

IMG_2865.jpg

IMG_2866.jpg

Here's a video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNgFDc6pPmk"]YouTube - iPad Wall Mount Painted w/ Speakers[/ame]

Works really great.

OP
D

dim3m

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi where do you get it ??

I'm using it right now. It's like typing on a floating iPad. The wall mount arm is available online somewhere between $105-$125.

The mount the holds the iPad, I made myself. It cost somewhere between $20-$30.

Wow, It's faster typing like this.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I'm using it right now. It's like typing on a floating iPad. The wall mount arm is available online somewhere between $105-$125.

As i say in the other thread, if you can a how to do will be interesting … just miss the power supply, and made the speaker cable more short other than this really perfect job and good stand design

OP
D

dim3m

iPF Noob
Reaction score

As i say in the other thread, if you can a how to do will be interesting … just miss the power supply, and made the speaker cable more short other than this really perfect job and good stand design

I'll be making another one next week. Am still trying to see if more people are interested in making one of these to make a how to video. The speaker cable is very easy to fix.

So anyone else interested, let me know

Thanks

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I'll be making another one next week. Am still trying to see if more people are interested in making one of these to make a how to video. The speaker cable is very easy to fix.

Thanks

you did that by pleasure or for other reason ??

Yet i am seriously considering to made one with integrated speaker and power supply … especially because wifey like to use her iPad in the kitchen and i like to bring it in our Jacuzzi so fixed in strong arm’s and integrated speaker will be perfect that

PS: you can also post it in Instructable … is the prefect place for that kind of good job

OP
D

dim3m

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks

you did that by pleasure or for other reason ??

Yet i am seriously considering to made one with integrated speaker and power supply … especially because wifey like to use her iPad in the kitchen and i like to bring it in our Jacuzzi so fixed in strong arm’s and integrated speaker will be perfect that

PS: you can also post it in Instructable … is the prefect place for that kind of good job

Building another one for my brother. I'll include a power supply add on mod just for you. I have an Instructable account, long time ago. Have to check it out if it's still active.

Anyways, thanks.

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice Job.... is it praticale??? i dont know, not for me, I'l stick with the velcro mount...

Robertt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another interesting solution to a clear and present problem. Nice job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions