What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD wall-mounted jukebox...need a frame!

JRoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I currently have a 1938 Philco radio console that I mounted a 14" touchscreen in, and restored the exterior of. I decided that I want to sell it -msg me for details :) - and move on to a more simple/flush/cleaner looking setup...a wall-mounted IPAD jukebox!

Basic setup:
Used Ipad,
Wall charger
Picture frame/mount
Airport express
Wireless speakers/in wall speakers

I have the used ipad, wall charger, airport, speakers..I just really need a good looking frame.
I really liked this guys work..iPad Frame Dock - iPad Wall Mount and iPad Dock but none are in stock and i can get a hold of the guy by email. I've also looked around the internet with no other real solutions. I'm trying to find a nice antique looking picture frame in a finished mahogany or walnut finish , but all I can find is a basic modern black/white/metal/sleek wall mount or suction/magnet type system that goes into your wall. I really want to use something like theipadframe, or at least a picture frame that looks like it.

Does anyone know any good place to get one? I'm not a crafty craftsman so i'd prefer to buy one.

thanks!
Jason

McCannon01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings JRoz:

Try going to a regular picture frame shop and show them what you want to do. They probably have a wide selection of frame styles and mounting techniques. Depending on how much you are willing to spend you will likely be satisfied with the results. If the first shop you go to doesn't have what you want, try another. They will size the frame to your specifications.

Most reactions

Latest posts