What's new

Ipad video quality ? Not 1080 p

sergirina

iPF Noob
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I just was recording and I'm sure 100% the resolution is lower than 720.btw the image is grainy
 
If you have low light situation then your image will be very noisey, not true film grain. Even a 1080p video can look like crud if you don't use the camera in the right lighting. The cameras in tablets are basic point&shoot level and cannot give good results in low light. Go outside in good light and try again.
 
If you have low light situation then your image will be very noisey, not true film grain. Even a 1080p video can look like crud if you don't use the camera in the right lighting. The cameras in tablets are basic point&shoot level and cannot give good results in low light. Go outside in good light and try again.

Yes I was recording whit some light ,but the thing is I was comparing my ipad 4and my Asus tf700 and the Asus in the same conditions does the job very good
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom