What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad users Philippines

Kyogirou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi pinoy ipad users. I just had my ipad 3 last month. A certified Bulakenyo here.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi pinoy ipad users. I just had my ipad 3 last month. A certified Bulakenyo here.

Well, Hello there!!

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Accessories |iPad Help|iPad Hacking | iPad Games | iPad for Business and Education | Special Needs iPad Forum | iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0, 5.1 & 6.0:*
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.
iTunes - Books - iPhone User Guide For iOS 6 by Apple Inc.

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Kyogirou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey my family is from Bulacan...Hagonoy, to be exact?

Sent from Scooter, my White 32GB iPad, using iPF in Deutschland
Hagonoy is way too far from here in Bocaue. At least 2 hours of joyride I guess hehehe I love the Tagalog accent of Hagonoy's populace. I found it cute. ✌

TimmyBoy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad 2 here 32GB, from Palawan but currently here in UAE working as Cellphone Technician.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ipad 2 here 32GB, from Palawan but currently here in UAE working as Cellphone Technician.

Hello, TimmyBoy!!

Welcome to our Philippine Forum! I am also Filipino, both parents and brother and sister born in the PI. We are very pleased to have such a nice representation here!

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to:

iPad Accessories |iPad Help|iPad Hacking | iPad Games | iPad for Business and Education | Special Needs iPad Forum | iPad for Health Forum

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0, 5.1 & 6.0:*
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/iphone-user-guide-for-ios-6/id563272542?mt=11

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

jor412

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, Pinoy here as well. :) Posted an intro in the general intro forum. I just got my iPad two weeks ago.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
jor412 said:
Hello, Pinoy here as well. :) Posted an intro in the general intro forum. I just got my iPad two weeks ago.

Hello jor412--you found us here in the Phillipines Section! Welcome to you!! :)

Last edited:

jor412

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will certainly do so. Just read through some of the threads yesterday and already found a lot of useful information :)

shadowrex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kababayan! Patulong!

I just bought my new iPad last week, i thought i can jailbreak my new ipad but i was surprise when i search the web, i found out that the new ios6 do not have any jailbreak method yet. please, notify me if there will be such.

if my ipad is not jailbroken, what are the things that i can do and i can't do... Thanks kababayan! ^^

garyMD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the Philippine Forum shadowrex!!

First of all, why do you need to jailbreak your iPad??

In my opinion, unless you're a heavy user, hacker or what-not, you don't need to jailbreak your iPad...

Just my depreciated 2 centavos worth...

Most reactions

Latest posts