What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Touch Screen Settings...

tejaslady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to type on this screen and the slightest whiff of air or skin touch types a letter I don't want. So, yes, there is a reason to adjust the sensitivity. I am a touch typist and this keyboard is a mess to learn.

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rawtechwick said:
Where do you get this perfect stuff!! Are you an Apple employee?
All you have to do is accidentally and lightly brush the screen with your palm and you find yourself on another page!

Not if you use it properly. You can't expect to rest your hand on it and it not do anything!

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
tejaslady said:
I am trying to type on this screen and the slightest whiff of air or skin touch types a letter I don't want. So, yes, there is a reason to adjust the sensitivity. I am a touch typist and this keyboard is a mess to learn.

I am also a touch typist. Took me a few days to learn, no more.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Some of you people too funny. Most people don't even know how to adjust the setting on their TVs. They don't even know what the settings mean. What does brightness mean? What does contrast mean? If you put more than brightness in there, then you'l have people with their settings all screwed up and that will create a support nightmare. Then, the cost of support will go up...then support will disppear...then apple will be just like the rest of them.

Other than brightness, I have not feel the need to adjust the touchscreen. On any of time tablets (android or apple), to be honest. Just because a thing can be adjusted doesn't mean it needs to be adjusted. If you had a problem with the app that spoiled your screen, can the app rather rather than faulting apple for not giving you yet another fiddly adjustment to screw up.

Most reactions

Latest posts