What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad sync with MS Outlook 2007

joshieca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Silly question here...my iPhone 3GS will sync with Outlook 2007 on my WIN 7 PC via iTunes (contacts & calendar)....any reason to believe that the iPad will not do the same?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad Sync

Silly question here...my iPhone 3GS will sync with Outlook 2007 on my WIN 7 PC via iTunes (contacts & calendar)....any reason to believe that the iPad will not do the same?

What's shame la , use windoze 7 with an iPad if i be Apple i will prohibited you to sync :D (joke la)

i don't see any reason it will not work like you're 3Gs

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree it should work fine. In general, I think you are safe to assume that if it works on your 3GS it will work on the iPad. One exception that I can think of is turn by turn GPS apps. Only the 3G iPads have GPS so the wifi iPads won't be able to run those apps that require GPS.

bap11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you're not using Outlook 2007, how would you be able to synch contacts from Windows 7/Live Mail to the IPAD?

Most reactions

Latest posts