What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Stream Video to Apple TV, but stream sound to headphones

khalidkhan78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there, I have just bought the apple tv 2 to go with my ipad 2. the basic purpose was to use the Air mirroring function on ipad. The problem i am having is that when i stream to the ATV i want to be able to hear the sound using the headphone jack on the ipad for privacy purposes. Can so one guide me towards a app or a work around for this solution.

thanks in advance :)

Jeffoschmidt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
By the by, this is the HELP Section!!!!!
Great job making this 10 times more difficult than it should be!!!

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
What are you going on about ? It's not your thread and it was moved over 14 months ago!!! This is the original thread, it was just moved so there's nothing to link to. Also as your not the OP then how do you know he wasn't informed by pm where it had gone.

If you have a question then post a new thread, don't really understand how a thread not started by you and moved over a year ago has any affect on your ability to use the forum.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jeffoschmidt said:
By the by, this is the HELP Section!!!!!
Great job making this 10 times more difficult than it should be!!!

Jeffo...as Defbref stated this IS a thread that is over a year old and is one that you have not created.

You are starting off on the wrong foot by posting in this manner and also questioning a Super Moderator's decision that has no bearing on you what so ever.

We do ask for you to review the rules in it's entirety to understand the posting guidelines.

Thank you,
Ski ~
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Jeffoschmidt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As these forums are a source of information for iPad users, as I understand it, reposting questions that are repeated are
frowned on. This is why they are search results on google, which is how I was directed to this page. Other forums I go to get upset
when you post questions that have already been posted. I searched your site for an answer instead of posting a question multiple
times, to prevent upsetting the moderator. So from now on, I'll just post my question and wait for an answer. I will try not to upset
the moderator again. Just expected a link to where he moved the answer to the question, that would have prevented all this, sorry
that's what I'm used to.

Thanks

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
You are misunderstanding what happened to this thread! It was moved there was no thread to link to and no answer. Not every thread gets answered.

I agree it's good to search but when you found this thread and saw no answer you could have just posted asking if anybody had an answer yet.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jeffoschmidt said:
As these forums are a source of information for iPad users, as I understand it, reposting questions that are repeated are
frowned on. This is why they are search results on google, which is how I was directed to this page. Other forums I go to get upset
when you post questions that have already been posted. I searched your site for an answer instead of posting a question multiple
times, to prevent upsetting the moderator. So from now on, I'll just post my question and wait for an answer. I will try not to upset
the moderator again. Just expected a link to where he moved the answer to the question, that would have prevented all this, sorry
that's what I'm used to.

Thanks

The post was moved from the forum where it was originally posted to the proper forum, but the question was never answered. Not all questions get an answer, unfortunately.

Most reactions