What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Stand for Typing

starfire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL I made the same thing at work out of a scrap piece of 1/2" black PCV sheet, took about 5 mins. Maybe I should start selling!

At least is not this price... ElementCASE

Groovystand

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.groovystand.com
Hi,
Just an update on our Groovystand iPad Stands. Yes we are having trouble keeping up with demand and we are solving this. We want to ship within 1 or 2 days from order time. Has for the shipping delays we have to keep the costs down and shipping with Fedex or UPS costs more than the stands themselves, so we ship through the mail.
Thank you everyone for your time. Martin

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wanted to update......

The money was taken from my Paypal account on the 19th, and I have yet to receive notice it has even shipped. And I looked again, and can find no way to cancel the order. I am not please at all with their customer service.
That sucks.
How much was it worth with shipping and all?

Last update... I was able to email the guy and cancel the order. It was refunded to my Paypal account, so all is good.

The main problem I have is by their own confirmation email it could be up to a week to ship, and then up to two weeks in shipping. My great grandfather could have ordered something from a Sears catalog in 1890 and got it faster than that.....

This one of the reason we don’t open our shop … we have several stand but first of all we have confirm with the 3G and second have enough quantity for reply at the huge demand …. as i say is fast money but eternal problem (when a brand is dead is forever)

Most reactions

Latest posts