What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Songs

Scray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
does anybody know how I can delete an album of music from the iPad music icon Can't see anywhere where I can do this . Maybe I can't do this ????? thanks hope you can help.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
does anybody know how I can delete an album of music from the iPad music icon Can't see anywhere where I can do this . Maybe I can't do this ????? thanks hope you can help.
Open the Music App, tap on "Albums" in the bottom toolbar. Find the album you want to delete. Tap and hold the album until a black circle with an "X" appears in the upper left-hand corner. Tap on the "X" and the album will be deleted from your iPad's Music App. If you decide not to delete it, tap on another list, "Songs", "Artists", etc. and when you return to "Albums" the "X" will be gone.

Hope that helps!

ajricaud

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Scray said:

You can remove it in iTunes then sync.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As Rich said, you don't need to synch on iTunes. On iOS 5, you can press on an album cover on the iPad Music app and then hit the X that comes up, which deletes. If you want to wipe the album off your iTunes on computer, too, you can do that, of course.

OP
S

Scray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
richsadams said:
Open the Music App, tap on "Albums" in the bottom toolbar. Find the album you want to delete. Tap and hold the album until a black circle with an "X" appears in the upper left-hand corner. Tap on the "X" and the album will be deleted from your iPad's Music App. If you decide not to delete it, tap on another list, "Songs", "Artists", etc. and when you return to "Albums" the "X" will be gone.

Hope that helps!

Thank you I appreciate it. Scray

OP
S

Scray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
As Rich said, you don't need to synch on iTunes. On iOS 5, you can press on an album cover on the iPad Music app and then hit the X that comes up, which deletes. If you want to wipe the album off your iTunes on computer, too, you can do that, of course.

Thank you I appreciate it Scray

Most reactions

Latest posts