What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad seems to have slowed down

Grinchy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My ipad 2 seems to have slowed up a bit recently. When searching, or even moving between links, the blue bar moves along the url or google search bar but then stops and seems to take ages to move again to complete search/link.
Any suggestions please?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Where I live-we have had some significant winds which has interfered with our Internet and cable service being under par. The weather and hence the Internet connection improved since. Do you think this is what you are experiencing? I have not experienced any issues with wifi connection since the iOS 5 update. :)

OP
Grinchy

Grinchy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Where I live-we have had some significant winds which has interfered with our Internet and cable service being under par. The weather and hence the Internet connection improved since. Do you think this is what you are experiencing? I have not experienced any issues with wifi connection since the iOS 5 update. :)

Hi

Weather had certainly been bad here (south west Scotland) but heavy rain rather than high winds. I have experienced some break up in Sky tv so maybe weather is playing a part. But then, Scotland not known for its good weather!

Thank you

Most reactions

Latest posts