What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad replacement/apple best customer service

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So yesterday my iPad 1st gen 16 wifi stop responding to a the apple cable charging or syncing, very odd. So I made my appointment for today at 10 am. I went explained how out of no where it dosent want to respond and the genius looked at didnt know why it wouldn't work and told me because it's been over the year warranty I'd have to pay 99 for a bat replacement!

I explained to him how this was my second 1st gen iPad, my first I dropped got some dead pixels and I and to pay 350 for a refurb one, and I had brought it back before cause the bat was acting weird IMO but they said it was fine.

So after telling them that they waived the fee even tho I was past the 1 year. The whole point is as much as I love android apple with there apple stores have the best customer service hands down. Every company should take a bit from apple a deploy stores with the same idea

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So yesterday my iPad 1st gen 16 wifi stop responding to a the apple cable charging or syncing, very odd. So I made my appointment for today at 10 am. I went explained how out of no where it dosent want to respond and the genius looked at didnt know why it wouldn't work and told me because it's been over the year warranty I'd have to pay 99 for a bat replacement!

I explained to him how this was my second 1st gen iPad, my first I dropped got some dead pixels and I and to pay 350 for a refurb one, and I had brought it back before cause the bat was acting weird IMO but they said it was fine.

So after telling them that they waived the fee even tho I was past the 1 year. The whole point is as much as I love android apple with there apple stores have the best customer service hands down. Every company should take a bit from apple a deploy stores with the same idea

A great story - thankyou - it's great to hear the good news!!

Tim

ipadfreak69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
A great story - thankyou - it's great to hear the good news!!

Tim

I second that! The customer service is pretty great. They recite the rules as policy, but it is obvious that they acknowledge and realize as well as appreciate the fact that their customers are what make them a success; and practically number one in the technology race. As such they treat us with empathy and compassion when we have issues or concerns, so we ultimately walk away happy. I love everything APPLE!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
I

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I always read about people not willing to drive to an apple store cause it's to far and they deem in not worthy. I know I'm lucky to live next to one. Not everyone can just head on to apple whenever they want.

I'd like to think that even tho it might be far I believe it is def worth the drive to get to an apple store if I was in that position. Every time I have gone they have been excellent and every time except once they replaced it for free!

Most reactions

Latest posts