What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad ran over by car

Exastify

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was driving down the street one day when I noticed an ipad lying on the ground. I stopped the car and found this :(

Looks like the poor guy got run over by a car.

Anyone want to buy it? Might be good for a prank. Borrow someones ipad, return them this :D

Attachments

• DSCF2277.jpg
    DSCF2277.jpg
    646.6 KB · Views: 984
  • DSCF2281.jpg
    DSCF2281.jpg
    802.8 KB · Views: 1,147
  • DSCF2282.JPG
    DSCF2282.JPG
    669.7 KB · Views: 825

fuzzyfelts

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Be careful, these photos crashed my iPad.........TWICE!

Sent from Wales, using my iPad & iPF.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was driving down the street one day when I noticed an ipad lying on the ground. I stopped the car and found this :(

Looks like the poor guy got run over by a car.

Anyone want to buy it? Might be good for a prank. Borrow someones ipad, return them this :D

Might I suggest that you are a good citizen and return it to an Apple Store. They will be able to identify the owner from the serial number and, although they won't contact the owner for legal reasons, they will respond to a request from law enforcements agencies should the owner report it lost or stolen. Although it looks pretty damaged, some of the data - and maybe it's important or irreplaceable - might be recoverable.

And think how good you'll feel for having performed such a noble deed.

Tim

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dude what is with the photos? They make my iPhone and iPad do crazy things! Haha

blucente

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You never know, return the iPad to apple the owner is most likely looking for it. Yes, the photos caused my iPad to kick me out of the forum, finally gave up on the photos

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Looks like it is just the rear casing that is left - no data holding components remaining.
You might want to resize your images - It looks like you have full resolution images posted up there - total overkill for a forum and will be why people are having issues not to mention bandwidth for anyone mobile. I would resize them to 800 pixels across at most.

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple has been very good about replacing the iPad for a broken screen. :D

Rog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe the customer has a squaretrade warranty that covers accidental damage. I had a 3 year for my ipad1.

Most reactions

Latest posts