What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad problem Can't get past agreement

jmd87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

A friend has purchased an Ipad but is having a problem. When you plug it into mac it comes up in itunes and you have to agree the terms and conditions. You press Agree but the page never changes! and that means she can't sync the Ipad or anything :(

The laptop is connected to the internet is aswell (before you ask! haha)

Hope you can help

Many thanks
Joe

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Yes, first thing is be sure iTunes is the latest version. Then do the usual.... reboot the computer, try a fresh install of iTunes...etc...

It would be nice if any of this fixes the problem, that you come back and say what worked..... that would help others....

Most of the time here we get people who have one post, their question, and often nothing about what eventually solved a problem....

I have had no issues on my PC, so I really can't give you any other advice than the above....

Most reactions

Latest posts