What's new

Ipad Pro Unavailable failed to turn off

Cosmos291

iPF Noob
Joined
Jun 19, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Hello, I got a question
I got Ipad Pro M2 and forget the lockscreen password, however i remember my apple ID password. I tried to follow the steps from the website trying to restore from itunes. Since the status is Ipad Unavailable, I tried to press the volume up, volume down and top button but nothing happen even though I pressed the button for more than 10 sec. Is there anything wrong with the button or is there another way?
 
Welcome to iPhone Forums!

You have to press one of the Volume buttons and the top button at the same time to get “Slide tp power off”. Usually, that happens quickly.
 
Hello, I got a question
I got Ipad Pro M2 and forget the lockscreen password, however i remember my apple ID password. I tried to follow the steps from the website trying to restore from itunes. Since the status is Ipad Unavailable, I tried to press the volume up, volume down and top button but nothing happen even though I pressed the button for more than 10 sec. Is there anything wrong with the button or is there another way?
Have connected the iPad to Mac or PC with a cable?
 
Have connected the iPad to Mac or PC with a cable?
In the end I leave my Ipad for a few days and try to press the top button and vol up button together. It works!
Thanks for the reply anyway!
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom