What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Pro Unavailable failed to turn off

Cosmos291

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I got a question
I got Ipad Pro M2 and forget the lockscreen password, however i remember my apple ID password. I tried to follow the steps from the website trying to restore from itunes. Since the status is Ipad Unavailable, I tried to press the volume up, volume down and top button but nothing happen even though I pressed the button for more than 10 sec. Is there anything wrong with the button or is there another way?

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello, I got a question
I got Ipad Pro M2 and forget the lockscreen password, however i remember my apple ID password. I tried to follow the steps from the website trying to restore from itunes. Since the status is Ipad Unavailable, I tried to press the volume up, volume down and top button but nothing happen even though I pressed the button for more than 10 sec. Is there anything wrong with the button or is there another way?
Have connected the iPad to Mac or PC with a cable?

OP
C

Cosmos291

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have connected the iPad to Mac or PC with a cable?
In the end I leave my Ipad for a few days and try to press the top button and vol up button together. It works!
Thanks for the reply anyway!

Most reactions

Latest posts