What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad Pro or IPad Air?

nevadaesj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I truly can't remember what I bought but it has 132 gb of memory. It actually says there is 121.97 gb capacity. What are the differences in the two? Looking at "About" in Settings doesn't give me a clue. thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You can check out the differences in the iPad models in this Wikipedia article.
iPad - Wikipedia

The easiest way to search for your model is to find the Axxxx series modle number. This is on your box and on the back of the iPad; but kind of hard to read. You can also find it by going to Settings > General > About > Legal (near the bottom of the list) > Regulatory. The Model number is at the very top of the page.

By the way, iPads come with 256, 128, 64, 32, and 16 GB of storage (not all sizes available in all models). I'm guessing yours is 128 GB.

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A quick way to check physically is to look at the speakers.. The Air has two speakers on one side (one above and one below the Lightning cable connector.. The Pro has four speakers (Two on each side). Also, the Pro's camera has a white LED 'flash' next to the lens.

Most reactions

Latest posts