What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad printing resizing help

Ipad Now

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use AirPrint but it doesn't give me any control over the size of the item I'm printing. With labels and some other things I'd like to be able to pick the size percentage wise like I can do with my Mac. (Like 100% or 80% or 40%)
Are there any apps that would give me more control over this?

-Thanks

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
AirPrint is a very basic method of printing. Other then printing a web page or a basic document/PDF, I would not use it.

For more complex tasks, like labels, I would stick with a Mac or PC.

OP
Ipad Now

Ipad Now

iPF Novice
Reaction score
But are there any apps that give you a little more control. I want to print from my iPad.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
But are there any apps that give you a little more control. I want to print from my iPad.
This depends on your printer. I use a Canon printer. The Canon iEPP (Easy Photo Print) allows me to choose paper size as well as media type and border. It doesn't only print photos, but also can be opened from other apps and print PDF and .docx files... I can use it to scan documents and save them to my iPad.
If you tell us which printer you use (is it still the Canon Pixma?), maybe someone will be able to tell you which app you need to download.

Last edited:

Most reactions