What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Print Photos Help

jmitchell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would appreciate any help I can get on this subject. I have the new ipad3. I bought a hp wireless printer so I could print from my ipad....mostly photos. When I call up a photo and click the box/right arrow at the top right of the screen, it gives me the option to print but does not let me pick the size of the photo. I can print great 4 x 6 pictures but that's all it does.

How do I print a 5x7 or 8x10??? I'm sure it can be done but I am on my last nerve trying to figure it out.

Thank you in advance for your help!!!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi JM... - I cannot answer your question at the moment; but I'm assuming that your HP printer is AirPrint compatible since you seem to be able to print directly from you iPad? Just to get things started, please provide the model number of your printer - perhaps others w/ the same HP product may respond - good luck! :)

P.S. Welcome to the forum - :thumbs:

Japerez01

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too have a HP Air Printer, and downloaded the HP Home&Biz app which lets you choose the size you can print your pictures. Check it out

Most reactions

Latest posts