What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad pre order from today, but when will it be delivered?

ipad987

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It says by May 28th on the site. By could mean on or before that date? Does anyone know the procedure?

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it's like in the US, then it means, they will ship a few days before the 28th to guarantee delivery on the 28th. In some cases your order might arrive a day early.

The shops are already open for pre-orders. And to my surprise, the 16 and 32GB are a bit cheaper than announced.

AAQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi guys,
i have some questions needed to be answer:
what about the rest of the world, can we have the ipad by makeing an order from apple site?? and when its expected to arrive to us??
also, the wifi problem is it still there or the new ipads produced by apple has no more wifi problems.
i reallly like the ipad and waiting too much will make me not willing to buy one.

OP
I

ipad987

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If it's like in the US, then it means, they will ship a few days before the 28th to guarantee delivery on the 28th. In some cases your order might arrive a day early.

The shops are already open for pre-orders. And to my surprise, the 16 and 32GB are a bit cheaper than announced.

I have just placed an order on Apple UK site and the price for the 16GB which I ordered is £429, as publicised.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi guys,
what about the rest of the world, can we have the ipad by makeing an order from apple site?? and when its expected to arrive to us??
also, the wifi problem is it still there or the new ipads produced by apple has no more wifi problems.
i reallly like the ipad and waiting too much will make me not willing to buy one.

hi Welcome here from Asia, in witch country are you living in the rest of the world only mean the country where it will be available …. if your country is not yet listed you do better to ask friend in country where the iPad is available … i got mine from day one in US (Wifi&3G)

AAQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi guys,

hi Welcome here from Asia, in witch country are you living in the rest of the world only mean the country where it will be available …. if your country is not yet listed you do better to ask friend in country where the iPad is available … i got mine from day one in US (Wifi&3G)

i live in egypt, can i make order from apple site. i dont know anybody live in USA.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It says by May 28th on the site. By could mean on or before that date? Does anyone know the procedure?

The ipad will be delivered close to May 28th as per their statement and most likely on the 28th Variations may occur for those whom do not live in a city.

Apple will email you closer to the date

Hope that Helps Colin Australia

Ps I ordered mine today and expect it on the 28th and no sooner

wolfyccfc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have mine on pre order with a premium reseller in the uk, should they have them on release day or do they get new releases later?

Thanks

wolfy

Most reactions

Latest posts