What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Pouches/Sleeves

Reaction score
For anyone looking for a good iPad sleeve I ordered one from Etsy which I recieved today in the mail and I'm thrilled with it, so much so that I thought I should share it and post the link here to help other people that are looking for good quality and aesthetic sleeves :)

The sleeve is handmade, beautifully and expertly crafted, it's padded which provides excellent protection and it has an outside pocket to store other things like a stylus or whatever. The woman who sells them custom makes them for a bunch of devices and has a bunch of patterns available. Plus, she is really fast: I ordered it a week and a half ago to be sure I would get it in time since it was going to be handmade and shipped international (I'm in Europe) and I've recieved it already, one week and a half before the iPad 2 launch in Europe :)

Anyway, here is the link and some photos:

kreatedbykim on Etsy

pouch.jpg

pouch2.jpg

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To be fair, there are any number of great and affordable (and customizable) iPad sleeves available from etsy.com. I had a handmade sleeve to fit my iPad with its case inside, from Kimoley Bags, which was customized to be slightly bigger and with a fabric of my choosing.

Most reactions

Latest posts