What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review: Molle iPad sleeve from Hazard4

Preacher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New here, so I thought I would contribute with a review of my latest find. I am not affiliated in any way with LAPoliceGear, Hazard4, Maxpedition or Apple.

I have been looking for a product just like this for a while and finally found it at a company called Hazard4

(Hazard 4 - Launch_Pad Ipad Mil-Spec Sleeve Page)

I ride my motorcycle everywhere possible. I don't have saddlebags so I have to come up with other solutions to carry gear. For the most part, I use Maxpedition sling bags to carry camera gear and whatever else I need for a day trip/commuting etc.

I also have a Maxpedition Manta which is a sling-style molle platform that you can use to attach a wide variety of molle pouches, packs and gear to. This LaunchPad sleeve looked like just what I wanted to securely transport my iPad.

I ordered on on 5/4/11 from LA Police Gear (LA Police Gear 5.11 Tactical, Galco, Maxpedition, Converse, Bates, Danner, Surefire and Blackhawk) and got it today, 5/7/11.

This is the pouch front
pMItI.jpg

Pouch rear
2E2yb.jpg

Open
j3WYa.jpg

Inside material closeup, very soft, microfiber quilting.
4dx2d.jpg

Reinforced Velcro Closure
LVj3W.jpg

Maxpedition Manta that I will be attaching it to
PVDjZ.jpg

Closer
8OBRW.jpg

Here is the sleeve attached (gives you a good idea of the Manta size) I used two of the 5-slot attachment slides

like the one I left on top as an example
AfcS1.jpg

I got my wife to model it for me... she is quite a bit shorter and slimmer than me, so it hangs pretty low on her:

JmaLm.jpg

rSYqy.jpg

The other two pouches attached are just accessory pouches I used to hold my iPhone, sunglasses keys etc.

I am very pleased with the construction and fit of the sleeve. It is very rugged and looks like it will last a long time.

The fit of the ipad inside the sleeve is a bit snug so if you have a bulky case on your iPad, it may not work for you.

All in all, I think it is very well made and definitely worth the money!

Most reactions

Latest posts