What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad not working anymore

dcandi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I hope you can help me! my ipad has kind of frozen (mail was not working, white page) earlier on and I have switched it off, hoping it would then work properly when I turn it on again. But actually it has not really turned off, there is still the timer on... so I think my ipad is probably dead. I have tried pushing the on-off button, nothing happens....is there anything I can do?
Thank you.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You'll need to do a reboot of the iPad:

Hold both the sleep and the home buttons down. Keep holding until the iPad scrren turns black and then displays a white apple. Then you can let go. Please note that this may take a while; just keep holding until that white apple appears.

The white apple logo can be showing for a long time. Don't worry, it'll eventually finish rebooting and then everything should be back to normal.

Let us know if that solved your problem.

Marilyn

OP
D

dcandi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you. It is working properly, even using it right now!Huge thank you.

Most reactions

Latest posts