What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad not synching with Dell running Win 7

Chicagofan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad is running great but my wife cannot get her's to sync at all. Latest version of iTunes still does not help. Driving her nuts and keeping me from playing with my new toy. Help please.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Don't really know what to say. I am one of thousands syncing my iPad with Windows 7.....

Ether something is not installed correctly, or she is simply doing something wrong.... Check out the iPad support on apple.com

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you read the Apple support forums you'll see this is a common problem for some Mac and PC users. It's not related to the computer OS, its a problem on the iPad.

Apple replaced my first one because of it, and my current one recently started having the same problem. Since I didn't have any data on mine that wasn't expendable i cleared all the data and added it back to iTunes. After wiping the iPad downloading more data (a movie and new photos) than it previously had, took less than 20 minutes. Prior to the wipe the "backing up" part of sync took over 3 hours to do 8 mbs of data.

Last edited:

Most reactions