What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPad not charging

Nemax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone help me. My iPad displays not charging when plugged into the wall charger or the laptop. Worked fine until now.

Nikhil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nemax said:
Can anyone help me. My iPad displays not charging when plugged into the wall charger or the laptop. Worked fine until now.

It wont charge with your laptop.And Did you ever drop your adapter?Then maybe it may have broke

OP
N

Nemax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not charging

I haven't dropped the adaptor and it just charged my iPhone..

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Carefully blow or suck out the connector on the iPad. It is possible something small has lodged itself on or near the pins, thus blocking the connection.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I haven't dropped the adaptor and it just charged my iPhone..

Hm, you're probably not doing this, but just in case. The iPhone charger will only trickle charge an iPad (while sleeping), and will generally say Not Charging while doing so. Same for most laptops. The iPad charger can be used to charge both devices handily. It has a much higher power rating.

Most reactions