What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Mini Will Come in Two Colours and 12 Configurations

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If it is only available in two colours I'm sadly going to have a change of heart. It's going to be for my daughter and she wants anything pink lol so that would be the new iPod touch.

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I_luv_Apple said:
If it is only available in two colours I'm sadly going to have a change of heart. It's going to be for my daughter and she wants anything pink lol so that would be the new iPod touch.

Put it in a pink case?

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
Almost....final decision to be made tomorrow.

I was so excited when I first heard about the Mini. But now I'm leaning towards the reworked Kindle Fire. Not the HD; for my needs the $159 reworked original will be fine.

I have a iPad 3 and an iPhone 5; a mini feels redundant.

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mdholm said:
I was so excited when I first heard about the Mini. But now I'm leaning towards the reworked Kindle Fire. Not the HD; for my needs the $159 reworked original will be fine.

I have a iPad 3 and an iPhone 5; a mini feels redundant.

I'm curious as to why you would need a Kindle when you have the new iPad and iPhone 5. What's the Kindl fire got on there? Sounds exciting.

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mdholm said:
Put it in a pink case?

I could do. I think they will come in a variety of colours though as 12 configuration only works if there's a multitude of colours. 2 8g, 2 16g, 2 32g, 2 64g is only 8 different types. Whereas if they have the same pattern as they have for the itouch with a choice of either white or black front but different colour backs wouldn't that be twelve? Or is my theory way off lol.

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I_luv_Apple said:
I'm curious as to why you would need a Kindle when you have the new iPad and iPhone 5. What's the Kindl fire got on there? Sounds exciting.

I like the smaller size for portability. The Fire fits in my bag; the iPad does not. There is also an app I enjoy; Droid TV. It's not available for iDevices. I had a first gen Fire and liked it, but sold it in preparation for a new purchase. Now I kinda wish I hadn't! Oh well.

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mdholm said:
I like the smaller size for portability. The Fire fits in my bag; the iPad does not. There is also an app I enjoy; Droid TV. It's not available for iDevices. I had a first gen Fire and liked it, but sold it in preparation for a new purchase. Now I kinda wish I hadn't! Oh well.

I'm going to have a look at them. I did not know that the Kindle was now available in colour.

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I_luv_Apple said:
I'm going to have a look at them. I did not know that the Kindle was now available in colour.

Do you mean, as a color tablet? The Fire is, but it's more of an Amazon consumption device than a true tablet. Do some research before you go that route.

Most reactions