What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Mini Screen

Threelions

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I'm new so please forgive me.

Picked up my Ipad Mini 32g Black and its amazing bar one tiny little detail. Forgive my poor camera as it's all I have at the moment and I seem to have messed up my attachments so have included links.

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/7379/darkhk.jpg

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/9950/lightfw.jpg

Anyway. I seem to have a grey blueish area at the top of my mini the dark.jpg, the light is the bottom. most of the time its hidden by the top bar but in landscape against white backgrounds it becomes quite noticable. Just need to know if anyone else has this and if it's worth getting a replacement? Never had any problems with my past Apple products so never had to deal with returning something.

Attachments

• darkhk.jpg
    darkhk.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 201

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm with localhost8080. If you see a problem, take it back to the Apple Store. Yes, I can see a darker blue shadow - so I'm sure they'll see it when you show them in person. They're usually pretty good about making things right.

Oh, and if you do decide to take it to the store, make a backup just before you go. If they decide to swap it out - you can go right home, put the backup on and be right back where you were. Easier that way, IMHO.

Marilyn

OP
T

Threelions

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice one thanks guys. Sorry about the photo quality I have an old S1 so it's not great, it's a lot more obvious in person. Just seen my local Apple store is open till 10 so I'll phone to check they have some in stock and get myself down there.

Last edited:
OP
T

Threelions

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a quick update. Took my Mini back today and got a replacement, has to have been the easiest transaction ever, told them the problem and they immediately grabbed me a replacement it was that easy.

Most reactions

Latest posts