What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Mini Screen not responding

Dylanhd450

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello there , whenever I touch my Screen for Eg the Clock or Swipe to Unlock , a box goes around it , and take lots of time for it respond , I was wondering what has happened , thanks

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It is difficult to say without further information, ie which iPad Mini, but you could always try a forced restart. This is achieved by holding down both the Home and the On/Off buttons until the screen goes first black then displays the Apple logo. At that point let go both buttons and your iPad will restart.

OP
D

Dylanhd450

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is difficult to say without further information, ie which iPad Mini, but you could always try a forced restart. This is achieved by holding down both the Home and the On/Off buttons until the screen goes first black then displays the Apple logo. At that point let go both buttons and your iPad will restart.
Thanks , tried that though

Most reactions

Latest posts