What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Mini for China

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need to get a couple for friends there. Do I need to make sure to get the AT&T version for them to work in China? And I can get them without contracts correct?

OP
I

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So after some more research I think I may actually need a model A1455 from Verizon or Sprint. Can anyone confirm that?

OP
I

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe the info found here, may help. CDG : Worldwide : Worldwide

When you click on the coverage links, the web page is in Chinese.
Thank you for the link. I changed the language to English but it's just China Telecom's home page and I don't see anything on there about coverage. I'm just guessing from the first page that China must have CDMA coverage, at least in Shanghai where they'll be used. Would just like to confirm whether I'm restricted to Sprint/Verizon and the A1455 model, which is what the sources I've been reading say. Maybe I'll have my wife go into the Chinese forum here and see if anyone there has a definitive answer. Thanks again.

Most reactions

Latest posts