What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad memory details

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipadquestions

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I know the memory that is free on my iPad? It's. 64gb but whenever i'm running any app it's asking to restart as memory is low.... I hardly have any application running..how to know the memory details of iPad?

DarkLordEnron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are mistaking storage capacity for memory.you can't (without jail breaking) see how much memory you are using on an iPad. Storage you can see under the settings icon, then click on "about". Someone else want to interject?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have a look for a free app called aMonitor which gives you several pages of information regarding , storage, memory, battery life, MAC address etc., for your particular machine.

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Their are several apps in the Apple store that allow you to see memory usage and free up memory. "Free Memory for iPhone and iPod Touch" workd well.

CHT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice recommendations on apps to show your current memory usage and all, however, I'm wondering why your iPad is asking you to restart, when you hardly have anything running? It sounds like you might be having a h\w issue. I'm still very new to the iPad, but that doesn't sound right to me. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts