What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad KIND OF Resprings/reboot After Lockscreen

Pazuzu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.wtfcinema.com
Ok, so last night I installed 2 tweaks, Infinitytask and something else I can't really remember (I'm rushing writing this because I work in a few min.)
iPad worked fine.. But right before bed.. It started to Respring/reboot whenever the display is locked or smartcover closed. I removed both tweaks and it still does it... Pleeeease tell me there's a quick fix.

Sent from my iPad

OP
Pazuzu

Pazuzu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.wtfcinema.com
Sorry, forgot to mention that the screen will go black for a few seconds.. The. Apple logo will show for two secs.. Before the screen comes back.. Sometimes already on the screen where I left it

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It still sounds like you still have something installed that isn't compatible, and you need to remove it via Cydia.

Go through the list of everything you have installed and check whether it should be 1) on an iPad, and 2) explicitly mentions being 6.x compatible. If not, get it uninstalled.

Most reactions