What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad in one room, music in another

pzaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I'm in the kitchen working with my iPad and listening to music, but I'd like the music to come out of the stereo in the living room because it sounds better.

I need to be in the kitchen working with my iPad but listening to music from the same iPad coming out of the speakers in the living room.

Any suggestions? Thanks :)
Pzaz

zeus_da_god

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can upgrade your stereo to one with AirPlay. Or you can get a Bluetooth adapter and add to your current stereo or if the stereo is too far add an airport express to the stereo then use AirPlay.

Reaction score
The easiest option would indeed be to get an airport express and connect it to the speakers in the living room. Then the iPad will let you choose between playing the music on the iPad, or on the speakers connected to the airport express.

Most reactions

Latest posts