What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad in ME

OP
I

iboylugaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks guys for the welcome!

i found out 2 days back that i cannot purchase anything in itunes without bank account in US.

i tried to use my paypal but still asking for US address...

:mad:

mpshah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys. i'm from Dubai.
Although my iPad is on its way from the US, I have an iTunes account for UAE and am being able to buy apps for the iPad.

The only concern is that once i receive the iPad, will I be able to activate it and sync it with my pc and load all the apps that i have bought???

Any sort of help will be really appreciated.

Cheers!!!

OP
I

iboylugaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mpshah...

why did you buy in US if it is available in UAE?

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys. i'm from Dubai.
Although my iPad is on its way from the US, I have an iTunes account for UAE and am being able to buy apps for the iPad.

The only concern is that once i receive the iPad, will I be able to activate it and sync it with my pc and load all the apps that i have bought???

Any sort of help will be really appreciated.

Cheers!!!

Its not a problem once you activate it you can sync what ever you want to the ipad if you need any assistance please ask

You have private message regarding US itunes enjoy

FirstApple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks guys for the welcome!

i found out 2 days back that i cannot purchase anything in itunes without bank account in US.

i tried to use my paypal but still asking for US address...

:mad:

I've just use my office branch address in the US and that's it. Just select none for payment option and you can download all free apps. Once iPad is available here in Asia, I can use my Asian account to buy paid apps.

Kilted_Scot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello All, Also working in Dubai. I didn't know you could activate IStore in Dubai and buy downloads etc?. I have been using another method to use the UK IStore

Most reactions