What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad in Jakarta

malrob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I got a Ipad 64GB 3G in UK on the opening day and its brilliant used on Orange in UK so was great then went to holland and not possible to use 3G there yet and now back in indonesia let me know if your in indonesia and have an Ipad

Mal
:p

jeffbulet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
works well with axis in indonesia here it is

IMG00313-20100602-1647.jpg

cut like this
IMG00312-20100602-1213.jpg

here my location on ipad 3g
IMG00314-20100602-1751-1.jpg

OP
M

malrob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks

Hi jeff

Thanks for info I will try that with my telkomsel one if not I get an axis sim

Regards

Mal

OP
M

malrob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Up and running on Telkomsel G3

I cut down new sim card and I am up and running on G3 with Telkomsel thanks for all help Ipad with G3 is so cool just wifi is not much use here as Wifi is not so prevalent.

Big thanks to Jeff for info on cutting great forum so far solve my problem :p

Mal Robbins

jeffbulet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
for indonesian people please visit our forum all about apple include ipad if you can speak indonesia for sure

Last edited by a moderator:

Grantz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, jeff, i wanna ask how u turn on 3g data service on ipad using axis? Which plan do u use? I read on axis website that u hv to re-register every month if u use the monthly plan.. Should i use a mobile phone to reactivate the service every month?

Thx before for ur help on this..

jeffbulet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
go to your network settings put in username:axis password:1234 or 12345 or 123456 sorry i forgot it then u will get ur 3g service. but if you want monthly plan u must use a mobile phone to register hehe you should buy mini sim card adapter

level_3676

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If any of you needs Indonesian website for market updates etc
We're currently developing launcher for iPad, and will be announced to public very soon.

You can participate to vote the best logo for our launcher, and have the chance to win an iPod or free Blitz Megaplex tickets.

Hurry Up! only 4 days remaining.

neomaster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Ipad Wifi 32GB + Modem ZTE Mifi M30 + Telkomsel
but i will change the provider to 3 (three) because it is cheaper

cocacola15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
also, if any of you would like to have an American iTunes account but dont have an american credit card then just buy a gift card. theres this site that sells gift card CODES, and its quick, cheap, and easy. totally quick, no scam. once you pay you receive a scan of your card. legit.

cherylfoster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad in Jakarta

Apple iPad is not a Tablet PC or Netbook, not as well as regular e-Reader. IPAD is the iPad, a revolutionary product from Apple Computer. Designed in such a way with a touch screen (multi-touch) are amazing. Can work in any orientation such as Apple iPod, follow the desired position of the wearer. Zoom-in and zoom out with just the touch of a finger, so you can run applications that you can not do on other devices.

green_david

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey! I lived on Urip Sumoharjo in 1980!!

Just googling ipads and 3g in Indonesia and found your post. I used to live on Urip Sumoharjo in 1980 and in 1984.....#24 or 27 maybe, I forget....2 or 3 houses in from the main road anyway. What a coincidence! I remember there was a small restaurant around the corner that had the most awesome mie goreng!!

jerrywid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jeffbulet said:
go to your network settings put in username:axis password:1234 or 12345 or 123456 sorry i forgot it then u will get ur 3g service. but if you want monthly plan u must use a mobile phone to register hehe you should buy mini sim card adapter

Hello Jeff , how to make screen capture? I'm nubie please need you advise and what program favorite
Thx before

Most reactions

Latest posts