What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a newbie from Bali, Indonesia..

Gusti Putu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Gusti. Im from Bali Indonesia. I bought an iPad1 32gb 3G, 2 weeks ago. Im new in this forum. I dont have any problem yet. But I like to read the other threads. I love my iPad even sometime I feel it's too late to buy an iPad 1 since iPad 2 in the market :(. Please guide me ok!! Thanks,

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

An iPad1 is fine and many members are taking advantage of the great prices for which you can obtain one of these machines. I have one and I can tell you that you won't be disappointed. At the moment, too, there are relatively few apps that take advantage of the iPad2's new processor and graphics capabilities. So no need to worry - enjoy your iPad.

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
hi from me too

Welcome to us old iPad members, I still love my iPad.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hope you enjoy this forum as much as i do!

OP
G

Gusti Putu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Hope you enjoy this forum as much as i do!

I hope so. Now i start to love this forum..

Sent from Gusti Putu's iPad using iPF

Attachments

• image-55342251.png
    image-55342251.png
    760.7 KB · Views: 347

Shanghaimike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm going to Bali for a holiday with my iPad. Can you please tell me if there is 3g network in your area? Can you reccomend a carrier? I would like to buy a monthly pre-pay.
Thanks in advance for your help.

PatriciaF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the newcomers. I am fairly new myself and am learing alot from fellow iPad users.

OP
G

Gusti Putu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shanghaimike said:
Hi!

I'm going to Bali for a holiday with my iPad. Can you please tell me if there is 3g network in your area? Can you reccomend a carrier? I would like to buy a monthly pre-pay.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Yes, there is 3G network here. Btw I have ipad1 3G 32 gig. I use 3G 24-7, monthly and quite cheap here. It's around USD$12 per month for 2Gb data plan. I tried so many carrier already, I recommend u to use XL carrier. The best for iPad for this moment IMO. Welcome to Bali.. U can contact me if u need any help here in Bali..

Shanghaimike

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thx Gutsi! Really appreciate your advice. Where can I buy an XL mini-sim? Is it a pre pay service? I also have the iPad 1 32g, wifi & 3G :)
Is their any download speed restrictions?

carolinet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gusti Putu said:
Yes, there is 3G network here. Btw I have ipad1 3G 32 gig. I use 3G 24-7, monthly and quite cheap here. It's around USD$12 per month for 2Gb data plan. I tried so many carrier already, I recommend u to use XL carrier. The best for iPad for this moment IMO. Welcome to Bali.. U can contact me if u need any help here in Bali..

Hi there
Have iPad 2 - can I still use the same carrier and where can I buy the sim . I am staying at jayakarta and have 3G
Thanks
Caroline

Most reactions