What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad in College?

Splawkin19

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm thinking about going to college as a music major. Would an iPad be a useful tool? For those of you who use their iPads in college, what do you primarily use them for?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello - your question is obviously broad - what purposes do you see for its use in college? I'll just mention a few options (of course, the other choice is for a laptop computer) - examples: 1) Notes in classes (you would need a keyboard); 2) Texts (if available for an iPad); 3) Music storage as a listening device; 4) Music editing/writing (Garage Band - needed? Not sure?); 5) Web surfing (and downloading) for information regarding your studies - well, I'll stop there for the moment - good luck in college (BTW - I'm a retired academic radiologist and taught medical students & radiology residents for 3 decades). :)

Most reactions