What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marlb10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alright one little problem..

My friend went to Hungry a week back and he was with me in US before. He never changed his apple ID region and is still using USA region on all his apple devices. He used to stream movies on hulu on ipad, iphone and his gaming console. But since hulu is only working in US, he's asking me if he could use it there with a proxy or something? I read on watch hulu outside US and they suggested me to go with a paid vpn service.

Also, he's been given new assignments and for that he needs to use an app from apple store which is only available locally. He only has 1 ID and has been using it for quite a while now. If we change our region can we get it back after we download the desired app?

PS: 2 small problems.. Help me!

Last edited:

JezzerP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.design-79.co.uk
1) yes, you will need to use a VPN service to get access to streaming services not available in the country you are residing in.

2) yes, you can change your App store region to gain access to apps not available in your country, but please bare in mind that certain apps may not actually work having done so. You can change your region back again if needs be. You may also need to change your billing options if you need to pay for an app.

Change your Apple ID country or region

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It’s also possible to sign out of your current Apple ID and create a completely new one. Keep in mind that you need an address in the new country, and a payment option. (None should also be possible.)

Most reactions

Latest posts