What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad has won over my wife AMAZING!!

Deamon34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For years I have have been trying to get my wife to show some, any interest in video games, computers, touch phones, nothing! I've struck out every single time with her. With my hobby it is very difficult to justify purchases like this to her. "If we have this why do we need that". I hear it all the time. But finally the ipad has done it! We have had it about a week now and her interest is still there, amazing! She loves it! Angry birds is her favorite along with Mahjong and Ten Pin Alley. She insisted we bring it to a BBQ later to show our family and friends how awesome this device is. If your on the fence about an ipad it is absolutely worth it. Still haven't had time to download he apps I wanted but that's ok.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having a family 4th party ( in the pouring rain). Three teenage girls and four 50+ sisters getting to experience the iPad for the first time. Drool marks all over it.

psmoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's the way my wife is too. Adament against technology. I got her to try a Blackberry and she was okay with it. Now she's tried the Ipad, she thinks she might like one of these. Christmas may bring her one!!

Most reactions

Latest posts