What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad = great conversation starter

KronicKaos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else, but I've been approached soooo much more while using my iPad at places like starbucks. People are so curious about these but have yet to pull the plug. I feel like I deserve a kickback from Apple for all the questions/information I've given out regarding the iPad.

Are any of you having similar experiences whilst using your iPad in a public place?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else, but I've been approached soooo much more while using my iPad at places like starbucks. People are so curious about these but have yet to pull the plug. I feel like I deserve a kickback from Apple for all the questions/information I've given out regarding the iPad.

Are any of you having similar experiences whilst using your iPad in a public place?

I have use it in several place outside, and i get approached by too many people … with lot of questions and all are amazed with the device … i believe the word of mouth will work fine for the iPad

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well the fact that it's so fast is reason enough for attention.

DLove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Agree. I have yet to out and NOT be asked about it. And I hear ya about the Apple kick back. Everytime I show off what it can do I feel like I'm doing a sales presentation. Lol

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol, im one of the people asking the question like can i see?xD

kravdog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sitting here by the pool while on vacationj in Hawaii. This hotel has wifi all over, so of course I'm sitting here on my iPad. The hotel is of the boutique variety, so only about 100 rooms, with probably 120 guests right now... I've been asked about it 4 times in the last 3 hrs... Thuey last guy says "oh, your one of those guys" then proceeded to watch me use it for the last 15 minutes... People are weird....

Also, no overheating in the 80 degree sun.... No real issues with the visibility either, aside from watching videos

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I figure Apple sells itself. However, if I sell anyone on Apple computers, I figure that is fair for how much easier they made my computer use. I would not turn down a stipend if they want to send me one.

Most reactions

Latest posts