What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad games with good story content

Wingmaker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you know is there any iPad strategy/action/role-playing game that has good story line content?

Most of the games I played on iPad more like arcade style with no interesting story plots, including Infinity Blade...

Pls give suggestion on what games have good story plots.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried Dead Space? So far, that's the one game I've played in which I actually enjoyed the story. Granted, a little backstory is needed from the first console game, but it's not too hard to follow (in case you haven't played it). I There are plenty of other RPG games I've played like Sacred Odyssey HD, but the stories are meh. But like I said, I think Dead Space has the best story so far. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Last edited:
OP
W

Wingmaker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried Dead Space? So far, that's the one game I've played in which I actually enjoyed the story. Granted, a little backstory is needed from the first console game, but it's not too hard to follow (in case you haven't played it). I There are plenty of other RPG games I've played like Sacred Odyssey HD, but the stories are meh. But like I said, I think Dead Space has the best story so far. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Thanks for the recommendations! I missed the window time when Dead Space is $0.99, will definitely wait for the price to drop again, and buy it.

extendedforecast

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's a whole line of point and click games for iPad/iPhone/iPod derived from the great Lucas Arts et al games of old. The translations I've seen so far have been great. I've played on iPhone but I'm pretty sure these are all iPad optimized as well.
These include Curse of Monkey Island (parts one and two)
Broken Sword (parts one and two)
And not as good but worth playing are: Beneath a Steel Sky and Flight of the Amazon Queen.
They are all in the 4 to 5 dollar range.

Also I recently played a newer game called City of Secrets which I thought was wonderful! Although a bit harder than some of the others puzzle wise. When I got it it was. 99 and it probably took me about 10 hours to finish. Highly recommended!

Hope this helps...and I hope you got a few days off from work coming up because these are all pretty addictive.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

OP
W

Wingmaker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's a whole line of point and click games for iPad/iPhone/iPod derived from the great Lucas Arts et al games of old. The translations I've seen so far have been great. I've played on iPhone but I'm pretty sure these are all iPad optimized as well.
These include Curse of Monkey Island (parts one and two)
Broken Sword (parts one and two)
And not as good but worth playing are: Beneath a Steel Sky and Flight of the Amazon Queen.
They are all in the 4 to 5 dollar range.

Also I recently played a newer game called City of Secrets which I thought was wonderful! Although a bit harder than some of the others puzzle wise. When I got it it was. 99 and it probably took me about 10 hours to finish. Highly recommended!

Hope this helps...and I hope you got a few days off from work coming up because these are all pretty addictive.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
Wow quite a lot of games, it seems most are adventure type. Thanks for the information!

ICAHQAgent47

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I made my account especially to answer your question. I have a super game for iPad that is FREE, but you have to pay for each episode. The first episode included is free. The game is :-

'The Walking Dead'

Most reactions

Latest posts