What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extend Apple Warranty, Stucked Sim card and battary backup is too

amit.gzb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I had purchased my ipad2 aug 2011 from india....and i want to purchase apple indian warranty to extend my IPAD2 waranty....please suggest me....the plans and waranty related details....

And one more Question..... In my iPad 2 ...a Sim Card has been stuck and battery backup also ver low....so can apple iPad warranty can help me to remove stuck sim card and replace old battery ?

Thanks in Advance
Amit Singh

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi I am going to move this to general discussion where you will gain more attention.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
amit.gzb said:
Hello,

I had purchased my ipad2 aug 2011 from india....and i want to purchase apple indian warranty to extend my IPAD2 waranty....please suggest me....the plans and waranty related details....

And one more Question..... In my iPad 2 ...a Sim Card has been stuck and battery backup also ver low....so can apple iPad warranty can help me to remove stuck sim card and replace old battery ?

Thanks in Advance
Amit Singh

Here is a link to the Apple India Apple care plan. I believe you can purchase AppleCare to extend your warranty as long as your original 1 year warranty is still in effect.
http://www.apple.com/in/support/products/ipad.html
If your battery capacity has dropped to 50% or less of its original capacity I believe replacement of the battery is covered under warranty. You should check with an apple store to see if your iPad is eligible for extended coverage.

Most reactions

Latest posts