What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Forums.net - future think tank for developers/3rd party mfgrs?

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It felt great to stumble across this site! To know I was waiting in angst for April 3rd & searching for everything iPad online and discover a "cave of like minds" awaiting together for the same thing was refreshing.

With the depth of interest & diversity of use & location of/by the members...could this become a think tank for product developers to peruse to check the pulse of the iPad user? I hope so...

I would enjoy watching the ebb & flow of ideas/concepts discussed here, to become comments of interest & potential headlines to those seeking to please the end user.

Thoughts?

iBean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Issac Newton, some of those cave dwellers of like mind are holed up just a few miles NW of you!:D Will I see you at the Apple Store in La Cantera on the 3rd? I'm thinking of going just to see the spectacle. Don't quite have the money to order as hoped, as my litter of puppies that were going to finance this endevor, didn't appear as expected:mad: But alternate plan is in the works. Very Disappointing:( but still moving forward.

OP
I

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iBean !! Absolutely...I'll be @ La Cantera among the masses. Not sure what I'll pack in my "survival pack" for the wait. This is my first "Line-fest", AND YES...I used to mock those before me that have entered the journey.Now I am one - LOL

And Thanks Johnny Apple, a pleasure to be among you!!

Most reactions

Latest posts