What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Display Faulty

Dude859

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad is only a day old, and for some strange reason the display is not displaying the red colour properly. I also have noticed the all greens are displaying yellow and from time to time the screen flickers with red pixelation. Is there any fix for this I already restored the iPad to original factory settings but it still is the same. Anyone know why it does this thanks in advance Ron

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'd take it to an Apple store and have it exchanged. Sounds like a manufacturers defect.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know why it does this thanks in advance Ron
Its broken! It is time to take it back to where you bought it and get an exchange for a new one. Before you do, sync your iPad in iTunes so you will have a backup of everything you have acquired (although how much could you have acquired in one day?) so you can put all that on your new iPad.

EDIT: Purpleorchid posted her reply while I was typing mine! I knew I should have paid attention in typing class!

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone know why it does this thanks in advance Ron
Its broken! It is time to take it back to where you bought it and get an exchange for a new one. Before you do, sync your iPad in iTunes so you will have a backup of everything you have acquired (although how much could you have acquired in one day?) so you can put all that on your new iPad.

EDIT: Purpleorchid posted her reply while I was typing mine! I knew I should have paid attention in typing class!

LOL. Maybe you should have paid attention in typing class, maybe not. I don't know your typing skill (regular typer, hunt and peck typer, single finger typer, etc), but my response was shorter, that's all. I type normally on a regular keyboard, but since I'm always on the iPad, my two finger typing has become faster. :)

OP
D

Dude859

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks guys/gals - Im sending the unit back to Apple today (as I bought on-line) Hopefully I will get a new replacement.

Most reactions

Latest posts