What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Damage

Jazzephaye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody ever dropped there Ipad and thought it was the end of the world? Any Ipad owners experience the grief of a premature death of their beloved Ipad?? I just cleaned my screen with a microfiber pad and realized a I have a permanent scratch in the screen. I think im gonna die!!!!

KILLERkpd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ha, I cleaned mine the other day and found 3 scratches and immediately went and bought a screen protector.

Oh well, at least the scratches weren't bad.....

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The eBay replacement Digitizer\glass replacements are still expensive.....about 120$ or so. I looked up an iPod touch a while back and it was 13$ shipped. Prob will come down in time.

I just hope I never drop mine at the wrong angle......:eek:

pik0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.TheDailyMapper.com
I put Zagg film on my iPad on day one, before even turning it on or that first sync. I take no chances. I also never wipe it with a dry towel (microfiber or otherwise). Always use a new and clean wet wipe that is residue free (like Windex wipes). Never re-use a wipe as you are removing oil and the dreaded dust, which becomes like sandpaper on any surface.

Piko

OP
Jazzephaye

Jazzephaye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I put Zagg film on my iPad on day one, before even turning it on or that first sync. I take no chances. I also never wipe it with a dry towel (microfiber or otherwise). Always use a new and clean wet wipe that is residue free (like Windex wipes). Never re-use a wipe as you are removing oil and the dreaded dust, which becomes like sandpaper on any surface.

Piko

You sound like the instruction manual...

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is directly from the iPad manual:

If you need to clean the iPad's touchscreen, follow these important steps.

1) Gather saliva in your mouth and simply spit on the iPad's screen once or twice.

2) Now that the iPad has saliva on the touchscreen, gently wipe with the end of your t-shirt until all saliva is dry.

If the iPad's touchscreen is still not clean enough, repeat steps one and two.

CaseShop.se

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.caseshop.se
One word: Zagg Invisible Shield!!! you´re thank your lucky star for the protection it will give your screen. The only thing I can complain about is the price.

Most reactions

Latest posts