What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Controller for Games?

iBud

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope we see some sort of dedicated controller for it.
And why not we already have a keyboard for it so a controller isn't out of the realm of possibility.Sure touch controls are good enough for some games but they can also be a little bit unresponsive and just clunky to use in others.
Maybe I'm just dreaming but you never know

ade007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guillaume,
I have 1 game of my ipad and iphone which I use as a controller. the game is call the incident and its under £2. I was just thinking if there's something out there that I don't know off something that would be interesting like Super Mario on ipad and iphone.

ade007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gentlefury, that will be nice and cool having your iphone as your controller for most games on your ipad.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My set is on its way:

e75a_joystick_it_dual.jpg

Via:
ThinkGeek :: JOYSTICK-IT iPad Arcade Stick

MuchoiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not one to carry much extra around just for controls. It would need to be compact and light. I just dont want to be carrying around a backpack for my iPad.

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hate to ressurect an old thread but now the iControlPad isshipping, I would love to believe Apple would embrace this with true API support. I can see something happening down the line as the iPad 2 is a great example of what is possible.
Imagine plugging your iPad 2 into the TV and running Real Racing 2 @ 1080p. How great would it be to kick back on the couch and control this using something like the iControlPad with true tactile control.

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can use your Nintendo wiimote via BTStack (or whatever it's called) using a jailbreak. I haven't found a better controller that syncs up, though I suppose its use is quite esoteric...

Most reactions

Latest posts