What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad case with keyboard

Bridgety

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I’m looking for an iPad case with keyboard and specifically one that can take intensive typing. I gotta work on the road quite a lot and am not carrying my laptop everywhere. Came across the Typad, which is kinda what I’m looking for, only that it’s over 120 dollars. Another case is the ZAGGmate which is cheaper, but I haven’t found any satisfying reviews. Anyone has recommendations or experience with these keyboard cases?

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apparently you haven't read the thread here on the Zaggmate. It's almost universally loved. It's not so much a case, however, as a screen protector.

I'm using one now, and I've very fond of it, but I'd recommend the Apple case for general use. As a portable keyboard, the Zaggmate is pretty hard to beat, but there are times you won't want to carry it and the iPad is too slippery to carry around without something to make it easier to hand on to. For me that's the Apple case.

Byron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the Zagg keyboard case and love it. What I like the most is it is not attached. So I can use the iPad by itself, or if need be use it with the keyboard. The iPad with case is still very thin and lightweight. Keyboard is simple to use and battery last a long time......I still have not charged it, using it maybe 4-6 hours a week for 3 weeks.

Most reactions

Latest posts