What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad case --vs-- ipad stand

IPAD CASE ---VS--- IPAD STAND (which will you buy)

• Total voters

ipadmaster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PLEASE ADD TO THE LIST WHERE YOU WILL USE YOUR IPAD

Well there are so many cases out there and i think there is to many regular cases and not enough stands.

So i bought a plane ticket to china and i set out to make my own.

Apple follower myself i understand what we are all looking for
EDITED

WE NEED TO USE OUR IPAD

1. in bed
2. on the couch
3. in the car
4. on the floor
5. ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the case and the dock which I plan to use as a stand in the kitchen.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah unfortunately for third party accessories the one apple released looks pretty perfect for all purposes.

iDaryl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the case and keyboard dock... Don't plan to do an 'serious' typing on it (got MacBook Pro for that), however, I do get carried away on Facebook sometimes with my comments, so... why not! :)

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have bought Apple's case for the iPad.

It makes more sense to buy a 'book stand' from an office supply store. That way you can charge the iPad 'while docked' in the stand be it vertical or horizontal.

A book stand will fold flat for travel or for use in restaurants etc. You can leave the iPad in its protective case too while using a book stand.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have bought Apple's case for the iPad.

It makes more sense to buy a 'book stand' from an office supply store. That way you can charge the iPad 'while docked' in the stand be it vertical or horizontal.

A book stand will fold flat for travel or for use in restaurants etc. You can leave the iPad in its protective case too while using a book stand.

That's a great idea. A book stand makes perfect sense. Much better idea than a picture frame holder idea I've read about.

AlohaD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@ipadmaster (Tim) Any updates on the design or functionality of the new case? I'm super excited to see the update. Ive looked high and low and cant find anything high quality and function!

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Neither at first, but probably the stand in the end. When its sitting there, I want it to look good. I just don't like how the case looks - kind of cheap to me, but I'll reserve judgment until I see one in real life.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Neither at first, but probably the stand in the end. When its sitting there, I want it to look good. I just don't like how the case looks - kind of cheap to me, but I'll reserve judgment until I see one in real life.

You've seen pictures of one of these? Where? Was it being held by the Loch Ness Monster or Bigfoot? It's amazing to me that the web site for the product doesn't have a single photo of it, nor has the inventor/seller posted a pic in this thread. The assumption seems to be that I'm willing to sit through about 30 poorly-shot Youtube videos in order to catch a glimpse of it.

Reaction score
iPad Cases and Stands

I make both cases and stands. My stands are adjustable and work great for sitting on your desk or in your lap. Please check out my site on etsy at MyGreenMonkeyDesigns.etsy.com
Thank you

Most reactions

Latest posts