What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Case Reviews

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just like the iPhone, I'm sure we will have a HUGE selection of cases for the iSlate. This thread will be dedicated to all case reviews! So post your pics, thoughts, opinions, questions in here.

cuskit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking forward to a lot of activity in this particular thread. Cases and covers are what distinguish an owner and make a personal statement. If Apple history has any bearing, it should be a real winner. I'm anticipating some awesome products being introduced here! :) cuskit

SevenOfNine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeap,

this one will be really interesting. Cases have to cover the back of the iSlate,
have to somehow cover the screen, though providing full functionallity.

WIll fun to see if Seidio does some!

SevenOfNine

new2u

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking forward to a lot of activity in this particular thread. Cases and covers are what distinguish an owner and make a personal statement. If Apple history has any bearing, it should be a real winner. I'm anticipating some awesome products being introduced here! :) cuskit

Indeed. :) Cases and pouches and the like are all what distinguish those who love their devices to those who just have devices. Those who love their devices know. :D

KiltedTim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the look of the case shown at the announcement, but have a question I haven't seen answered... I know the cover flips back to form a stand for either watching video, etc. or to elevate the back for easier typing and such. But... Will it fold flat against the back so it's not a major pain to hold like a book?

Has anyone found anything on this, or seen photos that would clarify?

rudeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will definitely be buying a case to protect my iPad. It will have to be something real cool but not too expensive. The bad thing is that sometimes when you buy something online it doesn't look anything like the photo or review. So hopefully the Apple store will have some cases that we can check out.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad case delivery time

Will definitely be buying a case to protect my iPad. It will have to be something real cool but not too expensive. The bad thing is that sometimes when you buy something online it doesn't look anything like the photo or review. So hopefully the Apple store will have some cases that we can check out.

Far as i know , at the launch you will have only the apple if they have enough, yet i have 7 models for Ipad under registration in the Apple store (online & brick and mortar) but due to the production time and delivery they will have nothing in shop , i just discuss this point with the chief buyer of europa and we both agree, we cannot catch the first timing :)

windex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the look of the case shown at the announcement, but have a question I haven't seen answered... I know the cover flips back to form a stand for either watching video, etc. or to elevate the back for easier typing and such. But... Will it fold flat against the back so it's not a major pain to hold like a book?

Has anyone found anything on this, or seen photos that would clarify?

while i can't say for sure, i would be willing to bet a TON of money that it will not be a problem. Apple is not the type of company that would not consider that. That is what makes them great.

fujitsupalm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's funny that shops from all over the world already claiming they have the best cases for the iPad already, when well, I dunno, I aint seen one released yet, I thought it would be like pre-order now, and receive it early April or something.

Makes me wonder about the fit of the cases, when they're out so early, even before the actual device.

I mean they get some conceptual measurements on the website, but still, without the actual real device, it's kinda gonna be a little off in fit right?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not bad design, but i think they need to spend a little more to understand the use the customer will have with the Ipad ....

in the coming few days i will publish in exclusivity for our member some of the bag and accessory we are developing , i believe many will like it

hamletpri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wouldn't the big companys have been aloud to test it? like belkin or whatever, they make a lot of cases and apple prob wouldn't mind them testing cases out before they ship, they have already been anounced anyway

awgriffin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a Vera Bradley mini laptop case for my preordered ipad. I know this will send the ipad purist into orbit, but it is quite cute. According to apples specs, it should fit nicely. It has a hard shell,but has velcro bars that adjust for a proper fit. It was about $40-$50.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No iPad dummy

wouldn't the big companys have been aloud to test it? like belkin or whatever, they make a lot of cases and apple prob wouldn't mind them testing cases out before they ship, they have already been anounced anyway

Nobody, small or big have get in hand , we just receive a Die cut (or sketch) with the precise size .... even shape or dummy not yet available

But with the die i believe all have like us or Phillips have made a Dummy ... be on time some time for the launch is not so simple for a develloper

Most reactions

Latest posts